Gratitude List & Wish Board

Recently I decided that I am going to focus my energy on all of the positive things in my life, and block out anything negative. :o) I started making gratitude list every day, per my awesome Mom's request for her birthday, and a very inspiring girl at my office, Jasmine makes one too - and truly it made me so grateful and happy. Don't get me wrong...I already knew how blessed I was (and am), but to actually take the time and write it down just seemed like a good idea. It kind of magnified all of the wonderful things and people in my life. (Does any of this make sense?)

Also, recently Eric and I made our Wish Boards...Some people call them Vision Boards, Dream Boards, etc...and they can serve a lot of purposes. For us, we found pictures of things and people we see in our futures, and the things we want for our future. I learned this from a girl at work (Shannon) who believes that if you put it out to the Universe and look at these things every day, you're more likely to receive. I agree...but I also think you have to work hard to get them - they obviously won't just magically happen or appear. Right??? ;o)

I think they're pretty awesome...and I encourage everyone to give one, or both, a try!

Comments

Popular Posts