The Birthday Survey

How many birthdays have you celebrated so far?
24, almost 25 of them.
When is your next one coming up?
10 days.....yikes!
If you could get anything, realistically speaking, what would you ask for?
I have a few things that I really want...oh, yeah...like I am really going to post them on a blog. haha!
If you could ask for something magical or superpowers, which kind?
I'd love to be invisible, and to fly...ohh! and to have a magical wand that dresses me in cute clothes and does my hair and make up every day, so I don't have to worry about it - & gives me lots of money! haha!
Who do you want to be with during your birthdays?
Obviously my amazing family, and my incredible boyfriend.
I'd love to also have friends, old and new. It's great to be surrounded by loved one's.
How do you plan to celebrate your upcoming birthday?
I am not planning it. :o) My family will be in Arizona for the USC / UofA game, so I'll spend my real birthday with Eric, and then do a family brunch the following weekend.
What was the worst present you ever got on a birthday?
How can presents be bad? It's the thought that counts...
What was the worst birthday fiasco you ever had?
Well, it wasn't really a fiasco, but my 16th birthday was bittersweet. I had a dual birthday / going away party. I was in the middle of my junior year, and my family moved from Scottsdale, AZ to Huntington Beach, CA. Just sad to say goodbye to friends. But it was a great birthday party.
Did you ever purposely give someone a crappy gift?
Absolutely not. Why would anyone do that?
Who would you never ever ever want to attend your birthday?
Umm...I don't know. ??? Mean people...
What was the best birthday present you've ever received?
I've been pretty blessed. I can't pick just one, not even a few...all thoughtful gifts are my favorite.
What was the best birthday you've ever had?
I'm going to go on a limb and say 25 will be pretty great. I've never been happier in life...so I think that's a pretty safe bet. ;o)
Why was it so great?
I'll let you know on the 27th...
What is your fave birthday activity, even if you haven't done it (yet)?
Celebrating with friends and family. Doesn't matter where...Ohh and enjoying champagne...I feel like I am REALLY celebrating if there is champagne!
Who would you love to come to your birthday to celebrate with you?
Eric. Family. Friends. Inspiring people. Anyone. :o)
What did your family do to celebrate your birth/etc?
Cute story: When my mom found out she was pregnant, she arranged this dinner for my dad. Everything involved with dinner had to do with the word "baby." She served baby born, baby ribs, they drank from bottles (without the lid), she folded the napkins like old fashioned diapers and even put little safety pins to hold them together, and lastly, she served a cake that said, "Congrats Daddy, #3" (I'm kid #3) - my Dad didn't have a clue. She had to tell him after all that!
When I was born, they brought me home, had a sign welcoming me, and had family waiting to greet me. I've seen the pictures...pretty cool. Plus, the outfits and the hairdo's in 1983 were pretty priceless. :o)
What did/will happen for your 21st birthday?
My parents were rad and paid for me and 9 of my best friends from Kappa/USC to dine at this amazing Japanese restaurant called Yamashiro. It is up in the Hollywood hills and overlooks all of LA. After dinner, we went to Saddle Ranch for some drinks, and yes...I rode the bull. I also got serenaded by a waitor with a guitar. It was a fun night! Then I had an awesome family party that weekend. It was a great birthday!
Pick someone you really really love:
Eric...of course.
What would you get them for their birthday if you could give them anything?
Well it will be hard to top his 25th, but I will try every year! :o) hehe.
If I could get him ANYTHING, I'm sure it would involve...vacationing, drums, banjos, family, quality and yummy alcohol, lots of food and sweets, friends...and much more...
*He deserves the world.*

Comments

Popular Posts