Fun-Filled Weekend

I had such a great weekend!

Thursday night, Eric had dinner all ready for me when I got home from work. Loved it! Then we went over to Brett and Chayna's house to hang out. I was totally craving dessert so I brought cheesecake and ice cream. We all hung out for a bit - then Eric and Brett split off to play video games, and Chayna and I had some awesome girl talk with some vino. Gotta love that girl. (Side note: I am happy to report that Brett looks great, and is going to make a full recovery. He's even performing at the Improv in Hollywood tonight!)

Friday night after work Eric and I made a delicious pizza for dinner, and then cabbed it over to Rosh and Bonnie's for Bonnie's 24th birthday. It was so fun to hang out with them, and their friends. We stayed for like 2 or 3 hours, had some beverages including Bonnie's homemade sangria, and then met up with my brother and his friend Luke at The Bean (Barney's). We had some beer, chatted, saw Lo from the Hills who happened to be out with a girl I knew from college, then Ando was nice enough to drive us home.

Saturday was a good sleeping in day. Love those. We finally got ready, packed up our laundry, and drove to my sisters house to hang out with her, my mom, and the most wonderful kids ever, Owen and Sav. We watched football and relaxed with the kiddos and fam. We met Eric's parents for din din at The Yard House...yumm...and then went home and tried to make it through SNL, but failed.

Sunday we woke up and did laundry. Jealous? Haha. We played with the kids, and then met his parents for brunch at El Torito. Then, the great guy that Eric is, we drive around and shopped because I didn't have a dress for the wedding we were attending that day! Eric, if you're reading this, you're such a trooper! THANK YOU! I ended up getting a cute dress from The White House / Black Market. I got ready, said bye to my awesome family, and then Eric and I headed to Newport Beach for...try and follow this...Eric's sister's (Erica) husband's (John Mark) sister's (Julianne) wedding. So basically, Eric's brother-in-law's sister. They got married at St. Mark Presbyterian Church, which was lovely. Erica was a bridesmaid, John Mark was a groomsman, and little Kadence (Eric's niece) was a flower girl and she sprinted down the aisle. It was adorable. I got to hold baby Carter (Eric's nephew) almost the whole time...15 lbs and only 2 months old - BIG BOY! The ceremony was pretty quick, then we headed to the reception at Costa Mesa Public Country Club. It was very cute. Everyone at the table we were seated at was very nice, and we had a lot of fun with the family. I held Carter more and didn't want to give him back, Eric held him too and danced with Kadence! It was too cute. Eric and I danced, and then he asked his mom to dance, and I actually got Rick out on the dance floor. It was awesome. :o) Apparently he doesn't dance with just anyone! I felt honored. The evening came to a close, we said our goodbyes and we headed back to LA. Get this...parking wasn't even that terrible! We went home, and had some Eric and Kaitlyn time, then went to bed.

It was an amazing weekend, and Eric and I decided we need to spend more time with our families (friends, too!) before the "potential" move. I can't wait to get home tonight for more Eric and Kaitlyn time...Love you, babe!

More to come.....

Comments

Popular Posts