Developments & Randomness

Eric and I thought of *new* Halloween costumes that I am really excited about! Top Secret...I'll be sure to post pics after Halloween. Stay tuned, TOO CUTE...& so fun.

TOTALLY different topic...Did you watch the VP Debate last night? I watched most of it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so here is mine: Biden did decent, pretty much what I expected. Palin did better than I expected but still didn't have totally solid answers for the most part (and ps - really looks like Tina Fey). However, nothing "wowed" me. Also - it seemed extremely rehearsed, which kinda bugged. I don't know, I didn't really get much from it. I look forward to more Obama / McCain debates - I feel like I'll learn something that I don't already know about them and their campaigns with the upcoming and final 2...although, maybe not. I'm just glad "W" will be done. And I hope whoever wins on November 4th can get us out of the ridiculous economical situation we're in, and do something good with regard to the war and our troops. It's all scary. I might be naive, but I want to believe in the good of our future President; whoever it will be. Okay, done with politics for now.

I really want to go on another vacation. And yes, I know I just went on one in August, but I don't care. I don't totally consider Nashville a "vacation" because it's 80% (ish) about business...and I don't have any more vacation time at work. So I am S.O.L. However maybe a camping trip, or a Vegas getaway is in order??? And I may or may not be going to Arizona for my birthday...hmm...We'll see. All I know is...to make it through my week with a little sanity, I love having things to look forward to, and most of the time, preferably NOT in LA. Haha! ;o)
MORE LATER
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts