Wanna Get Away? (I Heart Southwest.)

Hi y'all! We bought our plane tickets last night and are officially coming to visit From April 11th to the 22nd. We were planning on May, but the band Eric is drumming for booked another tour. This time it's 2 WEEKS and they're opening for MySpace Recording Artist, Kate Voegele. So, we bumped our plans up!

We're flying into Phoenix and spending 2 days there. My parents are awesome and are letting Eric and me borrow a car - so from Phoenix we'll make our way to Paso to visit Eric's family and see a few buddies. On the 15th, we're planning on driving to Los Angeles and seeing some friends there. Then the 16th, we're driving to Orange County to see our families and friends. We're also going to do the walk through for the wedding at the venue, and we get to do the tasting so we can pick the food for our menu. It's going to be delicious! I also got a dress (YAY!) so I will go see it, look for bridesmaids dresses, maybe do a cake tasting, aaaaaand we're having a little engagement celebration with our families. That will be really great! On the 20th we'll head back to Phoenix, spend one day there, and on the 22nd we fly back to Nashville.

It's going to be an awesome, packed trip! Send me a message and let me know if you'd like to get together!

Comments

lucinda! said…
oh my gosh that soundsWAY packed. but you will have so much fun while you are in ca and az
Kaitlyn said…
It'll be great...we'd love to set aside a time to see you and Noah, if y'all are free when we're in Paso...??? 13, 14, or 1/2 of 15?

Popular Posts