Nashville in February

So I am training for the Country Music 1/2 Marathon and I have to say, running outside when it's 30* is kinda rough...Oh well, I feel pretty good. But I really hope the weather improves quickly...it's difficult to run when your ears feel like they are going to crack off because it's so freezing.




Eric and I have been having so much fun lately...We've been hanging out with my friend Richie from SC who showed us around the Titans facility and then had a wine bottling and dinner party at his place...







...My buddy Ryan and his family who live about an hour away had us over for dinner, our friends Kristin and Eric gave us Predator Hockey tickets...



...And also - spending time with each other. I am going to be getting a job soon, and Eric will be heading out on tours, so we're getting as much "us" time as possible. It's been heaven. We go golfing (ranges...it's too cold to golf 18 holes, haha), cooking new recipes and drinking new wines, we've been hooked on watching "Friday Night Lights," and watching movies together.



Life has been pretty great.



Also, Richie, Eric and I are going to make our own wine. Richie has done it before, and when we tasted it...it was delicious. It's going to be so fun, and Eric is all excited because there is like - some sort of chemistry involved...so cute! Haha, I don't totally get it, so I'll just help with the racking and the bottling.

Anyway...life is good...and those are my updates for now! HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A WONDERFUL BEGINNING TO MARCH!!!

Comments

Popular Posts