My Fiance Rocks.



I am sitting here, listening to my amazing fiance practice the drums, and I had to blog about how much I love, respect, and admire him. I can't wait to be his wife!!! He is so dedicated to his passion, and knows that this is the right career for him...and while that's great, he told me the other night that while drums are his job, I am his life. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. He makes me laugh every day, his positivity is inspiring, his drive will get him places that people only dream about, he's probably the most handsome man I've ever seen...and I could go on and on. Really. I love that we both know that we're going to have a wonderful marriage (and eventually a family of our own), and mostly...I love that we look forward to every day that we have together. He rocks. I am so happy.

PS - we exchanged "love coupons" from this coupon book a friend gave me. He picked that I have to study a particular type of massage therapy and give him a long massage. Totally easy. Done. I am going to do a Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage. I picked that I get a weekend of romance, and he has to do whatever I ask. That. Will. Be. So. Much. FUN! I am going to go easy on him...just foot and hand massages, watching movies all day, playing golf, and probably other silly things here and there. He already cooks all the time and does sweet things for me...so it won't be much different than every day...it's just fun that I get to request things...haha!

Also PS - we went ring shopping. YAY! I found his ring - super cool - I'll post pictures when I buy it for sure...and I tried on about 100 - and could have kept trying them on all day. I loved almost allllll of them. I always thought that I knew what I wanted and that it had to be "this" or "that" - but when the lady asked me what size, and shape and blahblah....I said, "As long as it comes from him, I'll take anything." I know that he is going to pick something great. I can't wait to see what he comes up with! Love. Love. Love.



Comments

Popular Posts