This Week

I'm officially still in high school. Okay, Eric is leaving to go home and work on a drum reel and visit for only a week and a half, and I'll see him this weekend in the middle of his trip - but this morning, I cried like a little girl when we said goodbye. Yup ~ a complete wuss. We decided to go to lunch together on my break before he took off, so great - I had to say goodbye all over again! Haha. I'm really glad he came though. He's really adorable and understanding. Ugh...slightly embarrassed.

So tonight I was supposed to record vocals for a producer friend of mine, but haven't heard anything - so that's on hold. I am looking forward to a bath and relaxing. Perhaps even finishing a song that I started a few weeks ago. Then talking to the Foo and going to bed to make Friday get here more quickly.
Tomorrow I am working, then going running with a friend and a co-worker.
Wednesday is of course work, then drinks with a fabulous girl, Sarah. (She is adorable and works at the PR firm next door to my office.)
Thursday, you guessed it, work, then dinner with Nichols...haven't seen her since we moved out of our place & I miss her. And then at night, I will pack because on Friday, I am sneaking out of work early, and driving up to Paso.
I am already so excited to see Eric again. It's strange, but when he's not with me, I feel like there is a piece missing. (I am sure all of you gagged a little right there, but I don't care.) I know that he's my soul mate. :o) Friday night we're going to see Noah's band, Percieve the Symphony play at Hoovers for a battle of the bands contest. I'm excited. I'm also excited about the Blueberry beer at Hoovers. Yumm... Then I'll leave the weekend plans to Eric...I think golf, wine tasting and relaxing are all in the cards. Oh, and his mom's delicious Tacos...Serious yumm...


Okay, more things later. Thank you for your kind emails and love. LOVE YOU ALL! XO!

Comments

Popular Posts