THINGS

Hi again...Yesterday I had kinda' a rough day. I don't even know why...but when I got home at 6, POOF! I was happy. Ugh, Foo - you rock. My socks. Today was actually a good day - work was good (recently promoted to Marketing team @ Mint, yay!), emailed family and friends - and my friends and I are all setting up times to go out next week! I am really excited about re-connecting with old friends from college! (Ps-28 minutes until I leave the office, not that I'm counting...)


Eric is talking his last final (ever) tomorrow. I know he'll do great! :o) Then Thursday, Eric and Chad are picking me up from work to go to LAX and pick up Erin, Chad's girlfriend. How cute! She is coming out to L.A. for the graduation all the way from Louisiana. Then Saturday is the graduation, Alberta's birthday, and Rick and Alberta's anniversary. I got THE CUTEST gift / treat for the occasions...I will definitely take photos and post them, but in the mean time, you MUST check out this website: http://www.chocolatecoveredcompany.com - SO CUTE! Sunday Eric and I will relax together, and Monday he's going up to Paso for a bit to relax, see friends, and be with family. (Side note: I love how family oriented he is.) I'm going to take a half day next Friday to drive up to Paso - and Noah is having a show at Hoovers! Can't wait to see his band! It'll be such a fun weekend, I love going up there.


RANDOM THOUGHT: Did anyone see Kat Deluna singing the National Anthem on Monday? I have a few comments about this. 1.) If you're going to sing the National Anthem, on TV, at a sports event, in your room - wherever...KNOW THE WORDS! Maybe it was nerves, but whatever - that shouldn't happen. 2.) What was with the whole Mariah Carey, diva thing? Who is this girl? What was with the grunting and moaning? I'm all for making songs your own when you sing them. But it was almost unlistenable. Okay, I totally hate the fact that I am knocking another artist because, well I hate being mean ever - but c'mon - watch this, especially the LAST few lines of the song, and tell me what you think?!?


http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=kat+deluna+anthem&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLG&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv&oi=property_suggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=1


Okay, that's all for now...Have a GREAT Wednesday...GOOD NIGHT - I'm goin' home to FOO!

Comments

Popular Posts