Blog Bandwagon & Music News

I emailed a few of my best friends today to try and get them to jump on the blog bandwagon...I feel like it's just such an easy way to catch up with people...without having to mass email, which, I unfortunately do / did a lot because of the band. (Sorry!) So - here we are. :o)


So, musically, I am charting. Meaning, I am on some music charts with my single, "Unhappy." I am pretty pleased with how things with that worked out - but feel like that song is slowly going away. I am at a stage now where I need to better define myself, and my genre. I think that sucks because I LOVE to sing it all; rock, pop, country, singer-songwriter, etc. I am working on writing a couple of new songs, without influence from musicians, so it will truly be MY music, not 1/2, or 3/4 my work, then hopefully I will be able to make a connection and choose a path. Will be a fun next few months.


I don't currently have any new shows lined up because I am trying to book somethings in San Diego, San Luis, Santa Barbara, and maybe even Arizona.


Also, I am currently asking all of my friends to VOTE for me for either Top 40 or Hot AC artist of the year. Here is the link: http://www.newmusicweekly.com/nmwawards.php?d=y THANK YOU! Also I am still on the Independent Music Network chart, so you can vote once a week (new week starts on a Tuesday) here: http://www.independentmusicnetwork.com - click vote for mainstream chart, then click my name! :o)


Okay - I'm going to get my nails done with a friend on my lunch break, so more later!
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts