Because Why Not?

Finish the sentence:

Hi, my name is: Kaitlyn.
Never in my life have I been: Unloved...or Sky Diving. :o)
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Nuts in a loving kind of way - Pops. LOVE YOU!
High school: Two, Chaparral and Huntington Beach / Academy for the Performing Arts.
When I'm nervous: Eye contact is not an option. haha.
The last song I listened to was: Cowboys, Counting Crows.
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Matron, Kim - the best sister.
My hair is: Long, Blonde and Layered.
When I was 5: I played soccer and didn't like to brush my hair.
Last Christmas: I celebrated with Eric a few days before, and then went home to Arizona for a
week - then to Paso to celebrate with Eric's family. It was a great Christmas.
I should be: Living in another city...Los Angeles is wearing on me.
When I look down I see: My awesome silver ballet flats from Neiman Marcus!
The happiest recent event was: YESTERDAY - Eric finished his last final exam at MI. YAY!
If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: A mixture of Monica and Rachael - I think.
By this time next year: I will almost be 26 (scary), and hopefully living in Nashville / by the
beach / etc. There are so many options. And USC will still be awesome.
My current gripe is: I don't know what career I will have...
I have a hard time understanding: People who lie and hurt others, and LA Traffic...
There's this girl I know that: Is awesome and is dating my guitar player, Guillermo. (Nichols)
You know I like you when: Your name is Eric...or, when I bring you baked goods.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My Family and Eric. I can't just
choose one!
Take my advice: Laugh as much as possible, believe in your dreams, don't marry someone you
don't love, and listen to your parents! (For the most part.)
The thing I want to buy: And am going to buy is - an LCD TV!!! :o)
If you visited the place I was born: You would see what Hurricane Ike did to Houston.
I plan to visit: Nashville in October, and travel ALL over the world in my lifetime!
If you spent the night at my house: You'd laugh at the fact Eric and I have no room for you.
I'd stop my wedding if: I didn't love the significant other. (Lesson learned.)
If I could marry the last person I kissed, I'd: Be seriously happy, and very lucky.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Well, that's pretty awful, but I HATE bananas.
Most recent thing I've bought myself: A delicious Starbucks beverage. Yum... And awesome
black ankle boots.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: My parents pay for my band members...so that's
pretty much awesome.
My middle name is: awesome. That's all.
In the morning I: love waking up next to him, and love when he makes me coffee.
Last night I was: GREAT! Got to meet Erin, and have dinner and beer at Barney's!
There's this guy I know who: rocks my world in EVERY way. (Eric, duh.)
Tomorrow I am: Celebrating with Eric and his amazing family!
Tonight I am: Spending time with my Foo, either a movie out or a movie in!
My birthday is: Coming up! Get ready...

Comments

Popular Posts