29 Weeks + Acorn Squash

29 Weeks... 11ish to go! 

HOW FAR ALONG?: I am 29 weeks, but after seeing the doctor last Thursday, I learned that Lyla is measuring about one week early (doc made sure to mention that it wasn't anything to be concerned about yet). 

SLEEP?: Not sleeping well. 

BEST MOMENT THIS/LAST WEEK?: We had a great week.

  • The house has carpet, hardwoods, knobs, mailbox... everything except landscape and (a lot, a lot of)  touch-ups.  We visited twice that week... it was awesome. 

My boys riding on the back of the truck to the river.
P.S. How country did that sound? Lol.


Coop with Nana and Papa.

Coop loves his soft carpet.

Just dreaming in our backyard.

Hardwoods!

  • The fam by the river.

  • I had a pretty good doctor's appointment on Thursday. I got to hear Lyla's heartbeat quickly, and the doctor measured my belly. As she was doing that I asked her, "I feel really big, am I overreacting? You can tell me." She said, "No, you're not overreacting. She's measuring about a week early but it's nothing concerning right now." Sooo... looks like we'll be getting another huge baby. Ha! She also asked about my dizzy spells and heart racing issues, which isn't being helped with the Pepcid they originally recommended. I am heading to a cardiologist on Friday for testing, just to be safe. Etc... I also got my RhoGAM shot, and gave blood to make sure that I am immune to 5ths disease (there's a kid in Coop's classroom who had it, so it was a precaution to check). Now I go in every 2 weeks until 35 weeks, then I go in every week. 
  • Eric's birthday was mellow, but a lot of fun. I brought him (and his co-workers) Ivey Cake cupcakes, then we went to Edley's for dinner with his parents. We did gifts and enjoyed a great meal, but then I started to feel not so great. I truly felt like I might be in labor. Alberta helped me get comfortable on the couch when we got home, and after Cooper went to bed, we watched Vacation and ate dessert. I wasn't in labor but something weird definitely happened that night. 
Happy birthday, my Foo. We love you!
  • Mother's Day started nicely. I slept in a bit, and took a bath. Eric and Cooper made me cupcakes and got me flowers. It was sweet. We went to church, the farmer's market and to the Sounds game for Eric's birthday. It was HOT, but we had a lot of fun with family and FRamily. 
My heart.

Could not love these two (three, really) more.

Happy birthday, Foo! 

Cooper, killing it at Ping Pong with Uncle Ryan and Dadoo.

EXTRA FUN PICTURES:

Had a great golf lesson.

My little helper!

I love my Mom, and the boy who made me a mom. 

WORST MOMENT?: Just the feeling that I could go into labor at any moment, or that something is wrong. I still have dizzy moments, moments where I can't breathe easily, and am 100% uncomfortable. 

MOVEMENT?: She's ACTIVE but running out of room. I feel everything. Eric felt her last night and said, "Woah, she's crazy in there." I was glad he felt her at that moment because it's hard for him to understand what I am going through. At least he got a taste. 

MISS ANYTHING?: The usual. Mostly I miss feeling not pregnant. 

FOOD CRAVINGS?: I don't know. I can't think of anything specific. 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: When I don't eat enough or eat too much. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Dizzy. Rapid heartbeat. Can't focus. Sometimes have to breathe deeply to catch my breath. I have my great moments, and my not so great moments... but I am trying.

LABOR SIGNS?: Yes. Luckily they're probably just Braxton Hicks. I am starting to count kicks... and so far, so good!

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: A little bit in. Ha. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On. Probably off soon. I stand by that. It's HOT here. 

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Yes. To both. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: June 16th. June 24th. Baby's Birthday. Cooper's 5th Birthday. All of it. I am looking forward to our lives, and getting settled in our new home.

Comments

Popular Posts