36 Weeks - 1 Month Left

Huge...Cooper is over 6 pounds!
HOW FAR ALONG?:  36 Weeks...1 month to go, at the most!  Woo!  (No I will NOT go past my due date!  Lol!)  I am so ready for pregnancy to be over.

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  25 pounds.    

STRETCH MARKS?:  Just the wiggle jiggle so far...hopefully I'm in the clear for stretch marks.    

SLEEP?:  I'm up about 7 or 8 times a night to roll over or to go to the bathroom.  I am thankful for my body pillow, my rain machine and my husband for helping me get up when I can't do it on my own.  Yes, I wake him up when I can't sit up by myself.  He's a good man.  

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:   We had a nice weekend.  Friday I was out of commission because of my back pain, but Saturday and Sunday were great.  I still had back pain, but it was more manageable.  We had a lazy day on Saturday, but then Eric got some yard work done.  Then we went to his friends’ house where he and some co-workers dressed up in costumes, and ran the Nashville Tap N’ Run 4 K (you chug a beer, run a K, chug a beer, run some more, etc).  Their team was Magnum P Us – lovely.  Then we had dinner with one of the guys and his family at SATCO. 
Team Magnum P Us
Eric, Davis and JJ - (missing CJ)
They played the Magnum PI
theme song during the race.

I had a cleaning / organizing bug up my butt on Sunday – so we STARTED to get rid of just…crap…in the 2 guest rooms.  We have A LOT more to do (and it’s killing me that we left it the way we did) but we had to rush to Publix to pick up a few items and set up for a friends Surprise Party!  It was a fun afternoon. 

Kaeli and Ryan
Then Eric and I headed home, met up with 2 other friends, and had a nice dinner with them at Brick’s, followed by a comedy special at our place.  It was fun!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  On Friday, ALL DAY, I had severe back pain.  It's been  consistently around for a while now, but on Friday I could barely walk.  It feels like my back needs to pop, and like my sciatic nerve has pressure on it which feels like FIRE shooting in my back and down my leg - thanks Coop!  It literally brought me to tears multiple times.    

MISS ANYTHING?:  So much.  I miss being human, mostly.  I am literally just trying to make it through the days, taking one long day at a time.  It seems like even that is a challenge these days.  I don't want to complain because I know it's worth it - but I am just bein' honest.  This is hard.  And it's gotten even more difficult these past 2 weeks - the waddling, back pain, pelvic pain and more have all gotten worse, which I didn't know was possible...I hope the next few weeks fly.    

MOVEMENT?:  Yep!  Cooper is an active little (little?  big?) guy.  
FOOD CRAVINGS?:  I want everything all the time, but I will literally eat what is normally a snack and be full for the rest of the day.  There is SUCH little room in there now...I still eat though.  Too much.  Oops.  :)   

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?:  Still guac, and a new addition, meat.  It just grosses me out thinking about it.  So weird.  

LABOR SIGNS?:  Yep.  Lots of pressure, back pain and stomach hardening.  Just Braxton though, not the real thing.  Yet.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  Back and pelvic pain, waddling, general discomfort.  Moods are mostly great - but I have moments where I just don't want to talk.  :)      

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  Flat as a ... I said pancake last week.  What else is flat?  Flat as...Kansas?  Nebraska?  I dunno.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?:  On.  Pretty amazed.  I bet they'll be off in a week or 2.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Obviously, meeting baby Cooper asap.  Obviously not being pregnant anymore.  And also, the baby shower is this coming Saturday.  Dee and Cassie are amazing, and we're expecting about 13-15 people.  It will be so much fun to hang out with the ladies that have helped make Nashville feel a little more like home.



Comments

Popular Posts