35 Weeks - 5 To Go!

Tubby tubby, but it's almost time!
HOW FAR ALONG?:  35 Weeks, 35 DAYS TO GO!  YAY!

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  ??  Probably about 22-25+ pounds.  I am hoping I can keep this up however, I recently read about a lady who gained 20 pounds in the last FOUR WEEKS!  Wow!      
MATERNITY CLOTHES:  Absolutely.  I still wear yoga and sweat pants, and long and lean tanks from Target – but other than that, I am too afraid of what I will look like.  Lol.  Eric and I went shopping this weekend, and I got some yoga pant capri’s for the hospital bag…but it was a process trying them on.  Not only mentally, but physically, I really can’t bend over anymore.  Lol.

STRETCH MARKS?:  Jiggles on my thighs and booty.  They better tone up quickly when I get back to the gym.  No stretch marks though.    

SLEEP?:  That’s a joke, right?  ;)  I am up every hour or two to use the bathroom, or from lovely Braxton Hicks.  Seems I will be prepared when Baby Boy makes his appearance.  Or prepared-ish.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Just a normal week.  I got to hang out with my husband, we had dinner with friends...nothing too eventful, but it was just a nice week.  I also just had an awesome Skype convo with my lovely friends Cassie and Dee who are amazing, and have offered to throw Coop and me a baby shower!  So excited!  :)

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Umm…No real “worst” moment.  Had some pretty intense Braxton Hicks contractions this weekend.  They lasted for a few hours, about 10+ minutes apart.  I took a bath, took a walk, put my feet up – nothing helped.  So, I went to sleep.  That helped. J   Oh and we got our ER bill.  Love that. 

MISS ANYTHING?:  Working out – haven’t been going since the incident.  I’m a lil’ afraid, even though I know it was a fluke accident.  I am also so easily tired, and my feet swell pretty easily, so I am taking it easy for now.  Obviously I still miss wine and sushi, too. 

MOVEMENT?:  Yep, he’s moving A LOT.  Feeling weird, since he has less room in there to get comfortable.  Saturday night, during the BH contractions, he wasn’t very active at all.  It was a bizarre night.  

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  Ugh.  I am just misbehaving.  My husband made delish homemade double decker tacos.  Those hit the spot, and at least they're better than Taco Bell's version.  He also made low fat bison and veggie/brown rice pasta.  Heavenly.  Other than that, sweets haven’t left yet.  I am trying, not well, to not indulge in every. single. craving. 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?:  Still can’t handle guac – not sure about the smell of Chinese food yet.  Heartburn makes me sick and queasy...sucks.  I love me some Tums.

LABOR SIGNS?:  Yep – as mentioned above, I had some Braxton Hicks contractions on Saturday night.  I called my parents, who are going on vacation to Maui 8/18 for a week, and my Dad said, “Cooper is going to mess up our vacation, isn’t he?  We shoulda’ bought vacation insurance!”  He was teasing of course…but yes, he may come during their vaca.  Now watch, he'll be like 2 days late.  Ha!

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  Back pain is getting worse, pelvic pain is getting worse, having to pee more often is getting worse.  J  My moods, I think, have been fine.  Might want to check with Eric on that – I forget things.  Lol.

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  Flat as a pancake. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On – surprisingly.  It’s humid and I am huge – so they’re snug.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Mostly, Baby Boy Cooper’s birthday.  My baby shower in Nashville - I am feeling sooo lucky to have my friends in my life.  Cassie and Dee, I love you girls so much.  Thank you so much!  Also looking forward to not being pregnant anymore – even though I know it’s a blessing and I might miss it when it’s all done…we’ll see.

BTW:  The co-worker’s son, Caleb, is still in NICU, but is doing better.  They’ll still be in the hospital for at least another week.  Let’s all continue to pray for this family, and the healing of their son.  Let’s also pray that the brain swelling from the meningitis hasn’t affected his hearing / developmental skills at all either! 

Comments

Popular Posts