26 Weeks, Kale Yes!

26 Weeks, and she's bigger than a head of kale!
Eric was unavailable to draw kale, so I had to attempt it. Lol.

HOW FAR ALONG?: 26 weeks... which is about 6 months. Only 14 weeks to go! 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Deleting. :) 

STRETCH MARKS?: I don't know. I refuse to look. 

SLEEP?: I wake up every time I have to go to the bathroom, any time I need to roll from one side to another, or from my back to a side... which is a lot. I am up about 5-7 times a night. 

BEST MOMENT THIS/LAST WEEK?: We saw our friends a lot this past week (dinner at JJ and Kristina's place on Wednesday, dinner out with the Goddard crew on Friday night, and family dinner with the Laffs on Sunday). 

We saw the house... and more progress was made! Even though we cannot close in May (they can only do 6 a month, and they already scheduled those), I feel like it'll be ready.

Cooper got to pick a treat for getting 20+ stars on his "I Can Do It" chart, and he picked a sleepover in our bed. It went better than expected, and I loved snuggling and loving my kiddo. 

After a delish dinner, the boys played Batman game on Coop's tablet.

Soulshine Pizza, followed by Whit's Custard. So much fun! 

Coop in front of the new fireplace.

Cabinets are in.

Sleepover with our boy.

WORST MOMENT?: Dizzy spells, pain, stress, things... I am hopeful that tomorrow will bring better things. 

MOVEMENT?: Yes, my little ballerina is practicing her moves.  

MISS ANYTHING?: I have really missed feeling like myself. I have missed sushi dates with my boys. I have missed a refreshing glass of wine with my husband after Cooper goes to bed. I have missed walking normally. But... 14 weeks to go. 

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Smoothies. Mint ice cream / custard / frapps. Coke Zero. All the carbs. 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: I was sick a bunch this past week... just eating in general sometimes makes me a bit sick. 

GENDER?: Sweet baby girl, Lyla Jaks. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Dizziness, pain in back and pelvis, heartburn, general discomfort... Moods have been a bit all over the place this week... but I think it is understandable. 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In and stretched. Won't be long before it's flat. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On. For the moment. 

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: This past week and today has been a bit rocky, but I am still happy. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Getting a closing date. Finalizing the loan. Moving in. Having a party. Spending time with our only kiddo while he's our only kiddo. Welcoming baby #2. Life... as a family of 4. 

Comments

Popular Posts