24 Weeks + A Cantaloupe

24 down... 16 to go!

HOW FAR ALONG?: Just over 24 weeks! 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Yep. Same as last week. 

STRETCH MARKS?: See last week's answer, ha! I refuse to look. 

SLEEP?: Interrupted - lots of potty breaks, and an occasional Cooper wake up. 

BEST MOMENT THIS/LAST WEEK?: This past week was a blast. We had a great week, Cooper had an awesome golf and karate lesson. Then the weekend was packed full of fun: Egg Hunts, church, seeing friends, zoo with Nana and Papa followed by dinner for Papa's birthday, and much, much more! 

Cooper has been so sweet to the pugs lately.

Cooper was pumped to meet the Easter Bunny @ The Goddard School's Egg Hunt.

Cooper and his buddies, Harper and Reagan. 

Zoo Time with Dadoo and Papa (before boarding the train). 

All aboard!

Love this cheeseball and my in-laws. 

Our little (growing) family at the Zoo. I sure love them.

After church, at the next egg hunt by the amazing
CLOUGH TEAM for Keller Williams Realty.

WORST MOMENT?: Getting food poisoning as a normal human being sucks enough, but getting it pregnant has to be a special kind of crappy. On Monday, I was out for the count. I am pretty sure it was food poisoning, but it may have been a quick virus. All I can say is, it was awful. Eric was great. He stayed with Cooper until Nana and Papa arrived. Nana stayed with Cooper all day, and they had a blast together. I rested, and worked. And slept. Worked more. And slept a little more. The day after, I felt almost all better -- just a little lethargic, so no gym. Heading there today.

Banjo almost never left my side when I was sick. Such a snuggle pug. 

Playing at Gotham Island with Nana.

MOVEMENT?: Oh yes. The last 3 days especially. When I was sick... she moved ALL day. She was probably like... FEED ME, but all I could stomach until about 8PM was a few crackers and gatorade+water. 

MISS ANYTHING?: Laying on my tummy, wine, sushi dates, sitting up without pain, breathing normally instead of panting, and... my family. 

FOOD CRAVINGS?: So Monday night at about 8PM, after not eating all day because of being sick, I was ravenous. I wanted it all, but I couldn't pick anything. So Eric made me a grilled cheese (I wanted bread), a pickle (I wanted salt), and a small bowl of ice cream (I wanted cold and sweet). How pregnant is THAT? I am happy to report it sat just fine in my belly, and baby seemed pleased as well. 

Other than that... I have loved smoothies and pizza lately. 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Just being sick... and I will not be eating Chipotle ever again. 

SHOWING YET?: Deleting. ;) 

GENDER?: Sweet baby girl, Lyla Jaks. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Back pain... exhaustion... uncomfortable. But I am fine, otherwise. I am happy most of the time and life is good. 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Happy to report it's still in, but stretched pretty wide. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On and snug. I'll take it because I know it won't last. 

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Mostly very, very happy. Life is good, and filled with excitement right now. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Pretty much the same (fun weekend ahead - dinner with friends, Easter, house progress, etc.)... so I'll focus on Thursday. I get to see little miss Lyla again since the ultrasound tech couldn't see her face or heart that well. After that, I *get* to do the Glucose test and talk to the doctor. 

Comments

Popular Posts