29 Weeks - Ready to meet my lil' man...

Eric didn't have time to draw an Acorn
Squash this week, so it's just Coop and me.
HOW FAR ALONG?:  29 Weeks.  So ready for this journey to end, and the journey of parenthood to begin. 

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  19+ as of last week.  Gotta stick to 1 lb a week.  Hope I can handle this.

MATERNITY CLOTHES:  Nothing fits right.  Even my maternity stuff is snug.  I'm a lil' self-conscious...can you tell?

STRETCH MARKS?:  Booty, no belly.  

SLEEP?:  Wake up about 5+ times a night.  Usually 1 or 2 of those times is over 30 minutes.  

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Eric and I spending time on our "island."  Working out and feeling accomplished-ish.  Cuddling with my pugs.  Eric and I finally combining our bank accounts - I guess after 2.5 years of marriage and with a baby on the way, it was about time.  Finally, realizing that our trip "home" is only ONE WEEK away!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Just my crazy self-consciousness, and stress level re: money and planning our future (as in the next few months - not like..."future").  Otherwise, no "worst" moment.  

MISS ANYTHING?:  See last weeks response...exactly.

MOVEMENT?:  Yes!  He's moving like crazy, and I love it.  I am supposed to be counting my kicks if I get worried - about 10 an hour is normal.  But, trust me, I'm not worried.  He's a wiggle worm.  

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  The newest item I seem to be craving is a McDonald's fro yo cone.  At 170 calories, I don't feel too guilty.  It's so hot here that it really hits the spot.  I don't indulge in the McFlurry or sundaes or anything too bad, but sometimes I just want a lil' fro yo.  Also, eggs benedict.  Eric made me some on Sunday morning - all from scratch...I'm one lucky lady.
I swear I've been sneaking in healthy stuff too, and have been to the gym 3 times this week, and walk the puggies every day - so I hope it all balances out.  ;) 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?:  When I eat too much – so luckily I don’t do that anymore.

LABOR SIGNS?:  Nope.  Just a little tummy tightening when I work out, but not to worry.  

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  Hard to get up and down.  Feet swell when I am on them too long.  Moods have been a little more weird and up / down lately, but I am mostly happy.  

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In-ish.  Still not 100% flat.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?:  On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Our trip home to Arizona and California in ONE week.  So needed.  I hope that with all the driving and seeing everyone we're hoping to see, we can manage to relax a little.  
And oh my word, I can't wait to meet Cooper.  
And to buy a home.  To decorate it.  To have a nursery.  
To finally be where we want to be, instead of waiting to get there.  It's coming... 
And also...I really look forward to our next real vacation.  Who knows when that will be, but I look up trips all the time and dream.  Lol.  

Comments

Amanda said…
Looking good!!!
Random question... Do you burp more than normal lately?? Evenings are the worst for me! Haha
Lol...I have heartburn when I eat spicy things (and therefore I burp, ew!)... lol. It is usually way worse at night!
Anonymous said…
I don't remember how I found you..... But I've been following your pregnancy along with you here. My daughter just had her son 8 days ago. She gained 37 pounds and is already down 26 pounds! Just wanted to let you know you look great and please don't stress about your weight! Enjoy this time and you will be back to yourself in no time after your little one is born :)
Thank you for your sweet, encouraging comment. Means a lot. :) XO - Kaitlyn

Popular Posts