22 Weeks - 18 To Go!

Baby Cooper weighs at least 1 whole pound and is the size of a Papaya / Spaghetti Squash!
Please excuse the terrible angle and the fact that my huge body is casting a shadow on the chalkboard...Yikes. :(  

This dress is anything but flattering, but it's comfy.  That counts for something, right?
HOW FAR ALONG?:  22 Weeks..."Only" 18 to go.  Seems like 18 weeks should be waaay less than 4 1/2 months.  ;)  Just saying.  A girl can dream, eh?

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  9-10 pounds...Feels like 80.

MATERNITY CLOTHES:  Yes.  I got a cute dress for my baby shower in July (no, not the one I am wearing in this photo) - and my mom is sending me a few items too.  :)  Who says you can't be a cute well-dressed hippo?

STRETCH MARKS?:  Not really yet.

SLEEP?:  Definitely cannot sleep through the night.  Every time I roll over, I'm up.  And usually have to use the restroom.

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?:  Eric and I made a big decision!  I can't divulge it right now, but it's big, and it's exciting!

Also, we got our tickets home in July for the 4th and for Cooper's and my baby shower!  I will be 30.5 weeks preggo and in 110* heat, but I will be with family and friends, celebrating Eric's and my little boy.  I'm pumped.

Finally, my Banjo hasn't been feeling well (see "worst moment" for details), and on Sunday - we had an awesome cuddle sesh.  It was awesome.  I love my little pugs.

Miss Banjo taking a lil' pug snooze on Cooper / my belly.  Happy, happy girl.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Ha, well Saturday I had to run a lot of super secret birthday errands, and Eric was going to be golfing so it was perfect, timing wise...Or so I thought.  He took off at 6:45 AM, and turns out...my wallet and car key were in his glove compartment.  So...I was stuck.  I was going to walk to Starbucks and try to make the best of it, but I didn't even have a wallet to buy anything.  Note to self:  Stash a few bucks here and there around the house.  Oh and...don't be an idiot.  I ended up cleaning and organizing our whole downstairs and got rid of 2 garbage bags full of crap...which really, probably needed to happen...but it wasn't by choice.  Lol.  I was annoyed, but if that's as bad as my week can get, I cannot complain!

Also, Banjo has been acting a little "off" again.  She hasn't been her usual, overly perky self.  I'm pretty sure that I have mentioned the fact that she needs knee surgery on both of her knees and that she is probably in terrible pain, right?  Well, we have yet to take her in for the operations because she's been so active and happy.  We have to take her in soon...Poor lil' girl.

Eric and I decided that Banjo is the best dog in the world, and Lele is the sweetest dog in the world.  We got lucky with 2 of the most awesome pups...and also the most expensive. ;)  

MISS ANYTHING?:  Maybe I'll delete this question until I come up with something different to say...

MOVEMENT?:  Oh yeah.  Lil' Coop is having a blast in there.  Or he hates it.  Either way - he's quite a mover!

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  Everything.  Everything in sight.  :)

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?:  Same ol'.

GENDER?:  Baby Boy Cooper.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  A little back pain, congestion and headaches...but I'm still happy!

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In, and stretching so wide.  It's huge!

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?:  Still on...getting tighter.  It's weight gain, and also the humidity...I swear. ;)

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?:  Happy!

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Eric's birthday is this coming Saturday, and I have a lot of fun things planned.  (I absolutely love holidays and birthdays - I'm such a planner / coordinator!  I love making people feel special, and I can't wait to make this day ALL ABOUT HIM!)  I will be sure to tell you all about it next week!

Then of course both of our parents visits are coming up this and next month, followed by our AZ/CA trip for the shower... :)  Weee!!!  Hurry up, September!!!

Comments

Amanda said…
really, you don't like that dress?? i think it's super cute!!

oohhh, "big decision"..... hmm...
Lol...Yes, I will reveal it some time soon. But for now...it's a secret! ;)

And THANKS! XO
Unknown said…
I'm looking for the blog owner and was wondering if he/she could email me back.

sharonuk86@gmail.com

Thanks.

Popular Posts