8 Things. (Thanks C!)

8 Things that I am Looking forward to:

1. MY WEDDING to the LOVE of my life in 308 days!
2. On that note: THE HONEYMOON!
3. Getting a pug puppy with my Foo!
4. Visiting my family and friends in October, and taking our engagement photos all in one trip!
5. Looking for new band members here in Nashville, and WRITING more.
6. To finally..."Make It..." For those of you who know me, know what this really means.
7. Making a STEADY income, and paying off my debt. Soooooon!
8. Eric and my trip to Atlanta to see the Mets play the Braves, and stay the night in a fancy hotel.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Woke Eric up with a * kiss * and told him to come to the guest room, where I had his birthday day all mapped out.
2. Made us COFFEE...hadn't had coffee in 5 days. Brutal.
3. Packed us a picnic basket, and had lunch at the Luke Lea park in Nashville.
4. Saw Star Trek...pretty darn good.
5. Drank a delish Tempranillo wine and let Eric open his big present - the choice between an incredible concert or a weekend in Atlanta for a Mets/Braves game.
6. Had a lovely dinner at Flemings - French Onion Soup, Creamed Spinach, Cheddar and Jalapeno Gratin Potatoes, Filet, Lobster, and a Lava Cake for dessert. And a yummy bottle of Malbec to accompany our meal!
7. Some Champagne and South Park...I know. Random combination.
8. Looked for a pug puppy to be our lil' Banjo.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Be a successful recording artist/singer-songwriter.
2. Clean my house, and have it...a-hem...STAY that way.
3. Fly home to see family and friends whenever I wanted. I miss them.
4. Eat anything I wanted, and not gain any weight. How cool would that be?
5. Shop. All. The. Time!
6. Go get spa treatments and a hair cut right now.
7. Pay my parents back for all the money they've invested in me.
8. Buy a home, not sure which state yet though...(And finally sell my old one!)

8 Shows I Watch:

1. The Office
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Dexter
5. (Old) Friends
6. (Old) King of Queens
7. (Old) 2 1/2 Men
8. Sports - Baseball, Football.

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Comments

Popular Posts