My Pug, SCHMOOPIE.

My pug Schmoopie was the most wonderful dog.



We got her when I was a sophomore in High School (1998), and today I got a call from my parents in Arizona - after months of seizures, MRI's, tests, and pills - they found out she had a brain disease that would only get worse and the poor lil' thing had to be put down. She could barely walk, and was out of it a lot of the time...that's no life for a dog. I know she's in a better place, I'll just miss her so much. I remember when we first got her, she was the craziest, most hyper little pug ever...but so fun and hilarious. As she grew older, we added more pugs to the family (Hapa, Potus and Belle), and she was so protective over them and sweet. She loved walks, and FOOD...and when I got to see her in the last few months, my lap was the only one she'd sit in for a long period of time...I miss her. And I am so sorry, little Schmoopie, that I didn't get to say goodbye to you.


GOODBYE SCHMOOPS, I love you.


Comments

Popular Posts