The First 25 Random Thoughts...GO!!!

I saw this on a MySpace survey and thought it was a good idea...if you see it, DO IT...and let me know!
List the FIRST 25 RANDOM things about your life that come to mind - QUICKLY...Okay...GO!

1.) I'm in love for the first time in my life...it's real, and it's REALLY amazing. He's everything I've ever wanted, and so much more. I know that I am going to spend the rest of my life with this man. Oh, his name is Eric... ;)

2.) My parents have been married for ALMOST 36 years. That's amazing. I hope that I will be as happy as they are. :) Gosh I love my parents, I am one lucky chick! *Muah!*

3.) I saw Bride Wars with Eric this weekend, and was REALLY disappointed...I didn't know it would be as corny as it was...I thought it would be more slap stick funny. Not. So. Much.

4.) Speaking of movies, Eric and I are really looking forward to seeing that Mall Police movie with Kevin James. He's hilarious.

5.) I miss my dog, Schmoopie. A lot. She was the best dog.

6.) My brother is rad. I'm just sayin.

7.) My sister is a fantastic mother...I can't believe she has TWO babies...She's incredible.

8.) I'm sick, and HATE when my ears get plugged - it makes me dizzy.

9.) I have Versace glasses for being nearsided, but I wear contacts 99% of the time.

10.) I am excited to finally sell my old condo and get rid of the "final piece of baggage." :)

11.) I am freezing here in Nashville where the HIGH today was 24*, and the low....WAS ZERO*...yes. ZERO. When I drove to my nannying job, it was snowing...flurries everywhere. COLD!

12.) There are days I wish that Eric and I still lived in California to be closer to our families, but most of the time I am stoked that we took this chance, and that we took this chance TOGETHER. I love our life here. And I LOVE VISITORS...SO COME!!!

13.) My favorite candies are: Almond and Peanut M&M's, Hot Tamales, 100 Grand, and the Ghirardelli and Caramel chocolate squares.

14.) I cannot stand: Bananas, Mayo, Pork, Coconut (allergic), Ginger (allergic), Onions, Tomatoes, or Jicama.

15.) I have had some terrible landlords in the past - and I am stoked to have the one's I have now! They're so cool, and I feel like Eric and I have a lot in common with them. Minus the baby. For now. And probably for many years. ;o) Hehe.

16.) Eric and I really enjoy all kinds of wine: Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet, Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Vionger, Gewertzaminer, Riesling, Raspberry Dessert Wine, and more. Ohh ohh! And this new French Champagne we discovered. YUMM...Luckily, Nashville has some wineries to check out! But we're excited to visit PASO again...nothing beats that!

17.) We've also been trying out new beers...when we're trying to "be good," we stick to Miller Lite. When we just don't care, we're liking Samuel Adams...I like the Cherry Wheat and the Lighter Lagers, and he's into all the new Winter Classics.

18.) Groceries can be expensive, and they never last as long as you think they will.

19.) I love going out in Nashville. The restaurants are amazing, the people are friendly, it's not that expensive, if it's a music venue - the talent is good, etc.

20.) Eric chops wood and makes fires for us, which is the cutest. thing. ever. And totally necessary - we're freezing.

21.) I want to get better at golf. I am okay, but I need to practice more and keep my temper and embarrassment to a minimum - especially since Eric just bought me 100 new pretty golf balls! :)

22.) I heart Netflix...OHHHHH OHHHHH and my NEW 46" Samsung TV!!!!! LOVE IT!

23.) I really want new kitchen stuff, and a few pieces more of decor for our home...maybe in a few. ;) hehe.

24.) I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for our vacation to Maui in August - Get ready for another COUNTDOWN!!!

25.) If you're reading this, and you're a friend from California - WE'RE COMING TO VISIT CALI IN MAY!!!! It's my brother, Eric's sister, and Eric's birthday month! We'll hopefully make a trip up to Paso, down to LA, and down to Orange County - it'll be a busy, but WONDERFUL week (ish)...

OKAY YA'LL - YOUR TURN...don't think...JUST TYPE. It's harder than it sounds!!! And now that I'm done, I just thought of like 20 additional much more interesting things. Boo. HAHA!

CHEERS, Me

Comments

Popular Posts