22 Weeks - 18 To Go

22 Down, A Ba-zillion To Go! ;)
HOW FAR ALONG?: 22 Weeks. Feels like 35+.... She's big. 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: With the exception of Pink Boyfriend Pants and my husband's t-shirts, I'm in maternity clothes. 


STRETCH MARKS?: Not yet, but she's getting so huge that I feel they *are* coming. 

SLEEP?: I sleep from about 10 PM (or whenever we go to bed), until about 1 AM.... and then about 1:30 to about 3 AM... Then about 4 AM until Cooper gets up. So.... sleep-ish. 

BEST MOMENT THIS/LAST WEEK?: Spending time with family. Taking Cooper to the park. Getting his amazing school pictures. Going to the Opry with friends (and Cooper's "girlfriend's" parents). Cooper had a sleepover at Nana and Papa's Airstream, and had a blast while Eric and I had our anniversary date-day. It was mostly errands, but it was nice to do things at our own pace and together. We ended the night with Blue Coast Burrito and a movie, and it was just what I needed. I hope we get many more of those nights in the future. I'm so lucky I married my best friend. 


Look out! POW! Batman, our very own Caped Crusader, is loose in Nashville.
His school picture. Can you handle this? I can't.
This is how he reads with Dadoo these days.
Opry Double Date with the Sharpes.  
So excited to be at Nana and Papa's! 

Worn out. He never sleeps this hard at home. Lol!

WORST MOMENT?: Just severe back pain. Sometimes to the point of tears and immobility. I will chat with my doctor about it at my next appointment. For now, working out, stretching, a heat pad, warm baths and an occasional Fioricet have been a little helpful. 

MOVEMENT?: She is moving a little here and there, but not enough for Eric or Cooper to feel her. I can't wait for that! 

MISS ANYTHING?: ...

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Carbs and sweets, darn it! Cranberry juice + diet 7up has been amazing. 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Not really, I don't think. I've been sneaking in avocados, which is good. Things occasionally sound better than others, but it varies from day to day.

SHOWING YET?: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Working out, and can still *kinda* see my toes.

This was at 21.5 Weeks
GENDER?: Sweet baby girl, Lyla Jaks. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Mostly happy - just in pain and a bit uncomfortable. No calf cramping yet, my nose isn't too runny, etc... I'm lucky so far. 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Stretched. It won't be long before it's flat. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On, but snug. I will have to go ringless or get a fake-o soon. 

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Mostly happy! 

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Lots! 

  1. Seeing Lyla again on April 13th.
  2. Spending more time with my sweet boys. 
  3. Seeing more of the house. We had our frame review today, and it was nice to see everything. 
  4. In June, we'll get to move in, unpack, see family, and we're having a dual housewarming + baby shower before Lyla arrives.
  5. Meeting baby girl! 

Coming along quite nicely!



Comments

Popular Posts