18 Weeks with an Artichoke

Yumm... Artichokes are good.

HOW FAR ALONG?: 18.5 Weeks - I really need to get on these a bit sooner. Oops.

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I sleep in Eric's shirts and PINK boyfriend pants, but wear maternity clothes when I go out. 

STRETCH MARKS?: Not yet.

SLEEP?: Still fall asleep pretty easily, but wake up either because of Cooper or potty or I'm on my back (but should be on my side), etc. 

BEST MOMENT THIS/LAST WEEK?: One notable moment was driving by our house, seeing they'd started framing it! Woohoo. It's the little things, people. 


Starting on the 2nd floor.
I also think I feel little Lyla moving... but it's not super noticeable yet. We went to the zoo as a family, and joined the Brentwood library. It was just an awesome family weekend. 


Looking at the birds.
Sofie the Giraffe says hello!

Coop and the Kangaroo.
WORST MOMENT?: Just wish I could sleep a little more. No "worst" moment. We did have a storm that woke us up. Tornado sirens, heavy wind and rain... lucky for us, our rental and our new home were unharmed. Lele also had another seizure while on her new meds. We're headed back on Monday for more tests. 


Phew.
MOVEMENT?: Barely. Can't wait to feel this wiggle worm. 

MISS ANYTHING?: Same: Wine + Sushi + Family + Friends. 

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Occasionally, candy. Still carbs. Apples and peanut butter. 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Not too bad. But last night, I could not choke down a salad. Could. Not. 

SHOWING YET?: Like I should be delivering any day now... But I am only "officially 4 months," as The Bump so rudely kindly reminded me. 

GENDER?: Sweet baby girl, Lyla. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: The nausea is gone, but the migraines and sciatica on the right side are still in effect. My moods are still okay. Right, Eric? ;)

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In and stretched. Coop likes to poke it. Haha. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On for now.

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Mostly happy, just tired. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Next Tuesday. My folks arrive! Woohoo! Will be a fun-filled trip, ending with seeing Lyla for her 20 week ultrasound. 


Comments

Popular Posts