Coaxing Gigi and Nana

Cooper and I are working our hardest to try and coax both Grandma's to be his Nanny Grannies this summer to avoid going back to Day Care.  Who could say no to this kid?  Seriously...?

"If you don't come and stay wif' me, I may develop a stutter...
P-p-p-please don't do that to me." ~ Quote from movie, Big Daddy
 
We're taking pictures in My Grandma Rules and I Love Grandma outfits, we're explaining why Day Care isn't working out and mentioning that it might be better for him, health-wise to have them here this summer (which maaaay involve a little trip to guilt-town USA), and so on.  We're running out of ideas...
 
What else can we do?  :)

PS - Obviously, we want Pop Pop and Papa to come, too!  The photos of Coop in Guilting Grandpa I Love Grandpa outfits will come soon... 

Comments

stephanie said…
yep. your'e a mom. you've got the guilt trip thing down. :)

Popular Posts