31 Weeks - My Lil' Pineapple


HOW FAR ALONG?:  31 Weeks

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  20+ pounds.  I am sure I gained some weight when I went home this past week.  But, I am happy to report I worked out 3 of the days I was there.  Still though, so much work to be done when Cooper arrives.

STRETCH MARKS?:  A lil' wiggle jiggle on my legs / booty.  No stretch marks.

SLEEP?:  Awful.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  I got to travel home to Arizona and California to see family and friends.  I had a lovely baby shower with 20 guests at Ruby's Diner and the Steamliner Lounge in Orange - it was so much fun, and I love every single person that made the effort to be there.  I got to relax for a brief moment in Arizona, like 1 day, but it was heaven.  I got engrossed in the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy - no, not because of the sex scenes - because of the characters.  It was a nice, albeit quick trip.  It really got me thinking...about life...I'll explain later.  Here are some photos - and more to come.


My niece Savannah and me - she was such a help at the shower! 

My best buddies, the fabulous Katie and the incredible Nichols!
Thank you SO much for coming, ladies!
My sister's sister-in-law, Heidi.  She is freaking awesome.
Cutie cousin Amanda, awesome Aunt Jan, fatty me,
sweetie Savannah Maye, and beauty (Eric's) Grandma Jane.

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Coming back to Nashville.  I finally realized what I want to do with my life, which I am sure I will post later about this week (but it does involve my major, Theatre/Acting), and I can't / don't want to do it here.  Who knows what the future will hold, but I've decided to be perfectly honest here - and I know my forever future is not in Nashville.  I just wish we could afford to move back to California...that state is just so messed up.  

MISS ANYTHING?:  Alcohol - I really needed a glass (or 18) of wine to calm me down.  Meltdown city.  I'm going through a personal rough patch at the moment...hoping I can get through it soon.

MOVEMENT?:  Cooper has been moving like crazy!  Everyone got to feel him, which was adorable.

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  I still have a bit of a sweet tooth, but I am happy to report that I also crave healthy items, and have been craving the gym, too! :)  

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?:  Nothing in particular, besides guac, but sometimes things just sound gross.  They could sound amazing the day before or after...but some days.

LABOR SIGNS?: Nope.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  I'm a moody mess.  Yes, these moods include utter happiness, but they also include depression, anger, anxiety and more.  It's very bizarre.  I can cry at the drop of a hat, which I am not loving but I am trying to work through it all.  My right lower back occasionally hurts - like it has to pop, but won't.  My feet swell, too - but it's not so bad yet.  Overall, I'd say this has been a roller coaster week, of extreme highs and extreme lows.  Here's to preggo hormones!

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In-ish still.  Just really stretched wide.  What a sight to see. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Getting items off of our registry that we didn't get at the shower.  Meeting Coop in September.  And selfishly, I can't wait to get my body back, get into shape, so that I can start meeting my personal goals.  You gotta walk before you run - and right now, all I want to do is RUN to L.A. and get my career rolling again...but more on that later... ;)  

Comments

chayna rae said…
Miss you friend! I hope you got my text the other day, be on the lookout for a package. Again, so sorry I had to miss your shower :((((

Popular Posts