34 Weeks

Our little Squtternut Bosh... 
(Anyone else watch F-R-I-E-N-D-S?)
Look at this big ol' belly!
HOW FAR ALONG?:  34 Weeks - 6 to go...Hoping for 4... ;)  C'mon baby Cooper!  Lol.

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  As of the doctor appointment on Thursday, I had only gained a pound.  So that makes 20 total.  I am guessing I've put on a couple more in the last few days.  ;)  I've really been enjoying sweets...Eesh

STRETCH MARKS?:  Maybe a few on my bum, but mostly just growing and jiggling.

SLEEP?:  What sleep?  Well I sleep for 2 hours at a time...I know, I keep hearing that it's God's / natures way of prepping me for Coop's arrival. 

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?:  Doctor Appointment - see previous post.   :)  And of course...Date Day with my amazing husband - We went to Lowe's, Babies R Us, Target (got all my hospital bag stuff checked off the list!), the Green Hills Mall, to Yolo's for a Perrier and a beer (guess who drank what) and to see The Dark Knight Rises.  After the movie, we went to Whole Foods to get our favorite cheese, a few beers for Eric and Raspberry Tea Leaf tea for me, home to walk the pugs, and then to a hotel for a little stay-cation.  We had a nice dinner, then went back to the room - and just...relaxed.  :)  

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  See the previous post about my ER visit.

MISS ANYTHING?:  Wine.  :)  Working out.  Walking without waddling.  Moving without feeling like I could pull a muscle.  

MOVEMENT?:  Cooper is going nuts.  Eric feels him all the time now, and notices how strong he is. He says, "I think he's gonna be a fun little dude."  Haha.

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  Sweets galore.  Cheese.  Ya know, super healthy stuff like that. ;)   

LABOR SIGNS?:  Stress-related, during the ER visit.  Other than that, nope!   

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  Emotional, happy, relieved, excited...anxious.  Back and pelvis pain.  Foot and calf cramps.  

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  Getting more flat by the moment.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Meeting Mr. Cooper.  That's really all I can think about these days, especially after the incident.  This past week has been spent relaxing, but also prepping for his arrival - buying things, setting things up, washing his clothes...etc.  Also looking forward to drinking more coffee / any kind of alcohol (wine especially) / and getting back into shape.  I'd like to feel like ME again...just me, with a ridiculously adorable baby boy.  :)  (And a handsome husband!)

Side note:  If you have time to pray, please say a little prayer for my co-worker and her family.  She just had a baby boy 2 weeks ago, and is back in the hospital.  Apparently baby boy Caleb contracted a blood infection which led to spinal meningitis.  Caleb is having seizures and all kinds of trouble, so if you have a moment - say a prayer, think good and healing thoughts, whatever you can do, for this sweet little family.  Thank you!      

Comments

Anna said…
You are the most beautiful preggo :) That pink shirt is fabulous! Prayers and postive thoughts for your co-workers baby. Enjoy the next 6 (hopefully 4) weeks before Cooper's arrival - you're glowing and this post reflects that and I can feel excitement unlike some previous posts. Best Wishes to you and your hubby!!!
Kaitlyn said…
Thank you Anna! You're so sweet, and I appreciate it so much!

Popular Posts