16 Weeks...24 To Go!


A big thank you to my husband for his artistic rendering of an avocado! You're awesome, babe! ;)

HOW FAR ALONG?: 16 Weeks. We see the doctor tomorrow! I'm sure I'll post another quick update after that. :) I wore a tight shirt this week because my brother kept complaining that my bump was hiding under all that loose stuff. Wearing a tight shirt for the first time since being preggo is sure humbling. Trying to remember it's not (all) jiggly...it's my amazing child in there.
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Dear Lord...I think 5 pounds, but it feels like 40.
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Yep. Pants, Tanks, Shirts, Dresses...all of it.
STRETCH MARKS?: Not yet...but I do want to get some cream.
SLEEP?: Still waking up a lot - but when asleep, having the CRAZIEST dreams. They seem SO real!
BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: Our 2nd anniversary was awesome. I'm a lucky, lucky girl. I also got my hair done at Parlour 3 - where Carrie Underwood gets her hair and make up done. I am in love. I finally found a place in Nashville that's not only convenient but SO awesome. Vallorie is amazing. :) Also, my Grandma's 92nd birthday was yesterday. She is such a strong, awesome woman. Side note: She sent Eric and me an Easter card - and it was a drawing that my (artist) Grandpa did years ago. I cried my eyes out. I miss him so much, and my mind was flooded with amazing memories. I miss Grandma too - but I get to see her in about 2 weeks!


WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Sadly, my father's best friend of decades died unexpectedly a few days ago. He was driving back to work from lunch, had a heart attack, and crashed into a pole. He was such a great man, and will sincerely be missed. My Dad is having a very difficult time, and doesn't understand - so I ask for your prayers. Not only for my father, but for the family and friends of Steve. Rest peacefully Steve!


MISS ANYTHING?: Still just liquor. Anything else, I'm cool with.
MOVEMENT?: Felt 2 little flutters yesterday on the way home from work. I said, "Woah. Was that what I think it was?" At night, I felt a few more teeny tiny little things. When did y'all start feeling movement?
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Taco Bell, I know, ew. I recently got Chicken Soft Tacos with 2 packets of Mild Sauce...so I'm not getting like Nachos Supreme or the Loco Dorito Taco or anything.
Also, pickles. Hehe.
And the Cherry Coke Zero really has helped with my headaches...so I guess I CRAVE / need that. :)
Finally - still loving my carbs, but have been trying to sneak in as many fruits and veggies as possible, and get to the gym at least 2 times a week and walk the doggies at night.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Sour Cream, Guac, Shrimp, Chinese.
GENDER?: FIND OUT IN A MONTH!!! I can't wait! Part of me hopes that it's so obvious tomorrow at the appointment that she'll just tell us...but I know she won't. Doc wants to wait until 20 weeks.
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Back pain is kicking in - which seems a bit early to me. Nasal congestion is at an all time bad...which is apparently normal. My moods are mostly awesome, with the exception of being sleepy here and there.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy!
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Doctor tomorrow. Vaca in 1 week. Baby gender reveal in 1 month. Meet baby in 5-6 months. :)

Comments

Amanda said…
just stumbled across your blog and look forward to following along!

i'm just a week behind you at 15 weeks pregnant!

www.cinnamon-g1rl.blogspot.com
Thanks Amanda... I'll have to follow along with you as well! :) Congrats on your pregnancy!

Popular Posts