We're Married, Part 1

Hi Everyone! So we did it! We got hitched! It was a great day...and trip. The whole thing was amazing. We ended up being gone for just over a month!

We drove all the way to Albuqurque on day one...wowza, that was a long trip! But we actually had fun! Some of the highlights were: eating at Coyote Bluff Cafe, where Adam Richman ate at on an episode of Man VS. Food. Eric had the burger from hell, and I had a grilled chicken salad, and I didn't eat the tortilla or the dressing. Guess who's was better? :)



Another highlight, ha, was the we got pulled over in the "lovely" city of Vega, Texas. The cop pulled Eric over for going 5 over. He asked Eric to get out of his car, and sit in the passenger seat of the cop car. It was really weird. So there I was, sitting in our car, wondering what was happening with Eric...15 minutes later...he came back with a warning, and a new buddy. Ha! Go figure. I wish I would have gotten a picture. :)

Day 2 we drove to my parents house in AZ! We relaxed, went to a few Spring Training games and I had a bridal shower with my mom's lovely country club friends, and my best friend from middle school-now, Mrs. Britany Simon - plus my sis made the trip from CA to be there. She so rocks. As does my Mom. And Dad. And, well everyone.




Then we headed to California...we finished all of our plans, I continued to work out, we hung out with family, and saw some friends. Everything was so awesome. :) I wish I would have taken more pictures...





Next post will be about the wedding, honeymoon and the trek home! :)

Comments

Popular Posts