We're Married, Part 2

Let's start with the day of the rehearsal and dinner. :) Everything was going well. My mom and I had our hair done/colored, checked into the Bridal Suite at the hotel...

...then we got our nails done. At this point in the day I was mildly stressed out because everyone had been calling me with "issues" and Eric left Corona and went to the beach with or AWESOME friends who flew in from Baton Rouge, Chad and Erin... and he forgot his tux at my parents house in Corona...luckily, 2 things happened: 1.) My phone died, so I couldn't deal with "issues" anymore...what a blessing, lol. 2.) Eric was a prince and drove all the way back to get it, and asked what else he could do to help. :) Then my mom and I picked up the food for the wedding day, drove to the hotel and we got ready for the rehearsal. We met everyone there, even though a few important people ran late. I must have been stressed, or something...because I didn't even hold my bridal shower bouquet the whole time...my fingers clutched onto my papers with the details for the rehearsal. Lol...All in all the rehearsal went well, and was pretty fun...made me so excited for the next day!














Then the group met up with about 30 others at the AMAZING Nieuport 17. :) It was a lovely group of about 50 people, and the food and ambiance were incredible! HUGE thank you's to Alberta and Rick for hosting the dinner...and for decorating...and for the amazing quilt. It was all so perfect.





(IF YOU HAVE MORE PICTURES OF THE DINNER, PLS SEND THEM MY WAY FOR MY SCRAPBOOK! THANK YOU!)
Then I said g'bye to my Foo Fiance for the night - he headed off with the boys to a bar, then to my brother's house where they played video games, and went to sleep. I took off with the girls back to the hotel where we flipped through magazines and sipped champagne. :) It was so much fun!
Next post...The wedding day! :)

Comments

Popular Posts