Visitors Gallore & News!

So after my family came and went... ( which was awesome btw...& thank you for staying for my showcase... )



...Eric and I had 2 days to clean up and do it all over again with his parents! Rick and Alberta landed last Tuesday, really Wednesday at 1 am. It was Alberta's FIRST flight in about 20 years, and she said she wouldn't have done it for anyone else. So sweet! Unfortunately for her, they a) had a layover - direct flights are much better when you're scared of flying - trust me, I would know, and b) there was a TERRIBLE storm in Nashville when they landed, so it made for a bummmmpy trip! But - YAY - they made it and made it back home safely!! We wine tasted at 2 vineyards; Arrington and Beachaven, had many delicious meals, played A LOT of gin rummy, watched movies, and went to the incredible Bluebird Cafe. Here is all of us at Beachaven! :)



We had INCREDIBLE visits!!! Thank you, and keep them coming.

It was nice to have the house to ourselves for a few days, but then Eric took off for a Fall Tour with Five Times August...He gets home tomorrow for a few days, and then is back on the road! He bought tickets to fly home and visit in between dates that they have off...which was really nice. It's a 2 month tour, so I was SO happy when he offered to come home - 2 months is a LONG time. But I am so proud of him...he's really doing it; living his dream!!! Now...if only he could live it in my band....which reminds me...I gotta go write and practice the keyboards!!! THEN CLEAN AND FIGURE OUT WHAT TO COOK FOR TOMORROW!!! I am so excited to see my FOO! We're getting MARRIED in 7 MONTHS! 7 MONTHS FROM TODAY! So happy!

More later...off to try and write a hit! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts