The First Five Things You Can Think Of...Go!

Five names I go by:
1. Kaiters
2. Kait
3. Foo Butt (I know, strange.)
4. Katie (Rarely - my Grandpa called me that when he sang to me.)
5. Baby

Five Jobs I have had in my life
1. Singer / Songwriter
2. Wedding Coordinator
3. Marketing Assistant at a Luxury Concierge Firm
4. Waitress at Houston's
5. Office Coordinator at Sandwick Films

Five Places I have lived
1. Nashville
2. Scottsdale
3. Huntington Beach
4. Los Angeles
5. Houston

Five Favorite drinks
1. Wine
2. Diet Soda (I tried to quit, really, I did!)
3. Water
4. Beer
5. Hot and Iced Tea - oh oh! and Coffee!

Five TV Shows that I watch
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Rules of Engagement
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Dexter
5. Californication (A new addition)

Five TV Shows I used to watch (and now might watch on DVD)
1. Friends
2. Wings
3. 2 1/2 Men (I know it's still on, but I watch it on DVD)
4. King of Queens
5. South Park (Ditto like #3)

Five places I have been
1. Turkey
2. Italy
3. France
4. Greece
5. Mexico (and am going again - can you say HONEYMOON!!!!)

Five People that text me regularly
1. Eric
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Jennifer
5. Alberta

Five of my favorite foods
1. Anything Eric cooks...Serious.
2. Sesame Chicken (Like my Grandma made)
3. My Mom's Caesar Salad
4. Gourmet Pizza (I heart cheese, shhh don't tell my trainer.)
5. Frozen Yogurt - So yum.

Five friends I think (AND HOPE!) will respond
1. Eric
2. Mom
3. Kim
4. Alberta
5. Chayna (Come on, China...Do it!)

Five Things I am looking forward to
1. ERIC & MY WEDDING!
2. Visiting home, my family, my friends and more with Foo in either October or January.
3. Recording some of my new tunes with the best guitar player, cajon player (ERIC) and engineer. And a song for my wonderful Pops!
4. A delish glass of Beachaven wine this evening. It's the simple, little things. Haha!
5. The rest of my life! Fam, friends, music, golf, love, traveling, puppies, babies, everything and more... It is going to be amazing. I'm so lucky!

Comments

Popular Posts