A Day of R's...

So Eric and I had an "Alphabet Day" yesterday on one of his days home...It's where one of us pick a letter in the alphabet, and the other plans a day full of things that start with that letter. I chose "R" and Eric did an AMAZING job...

Being that he's been gone, and is leaving again...all I really wanted to do was be with him and "R"elax!!!! He started by taking me to a "R"estaurant...then he gave me two cards (both with pugs on them, super cute). Card #1) Day of "R's"... He listed all the things we were going to do, which included: Foot "R"ub, Back "R"ub, "R"elax while watching a "R"ented movie, enjoy a "R"um beverage, and go to a "R"ock show (we saw his drum teacher play in a Sting/Police cover band), and MORE! It was "R"ad. Also...he ordered my ENGAGEMENT "R"ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It should be here in 4-6 weeks...so just about when he gets home from the tour. Card #2) was sweet and romantic...and every time I miss him while he's on the tour...I'll read it. It was a wonderful day and night...I am so loved, and lucky!!!

His show in Nashville is tonight! :) It'll be fun to see him rock the drums...I'll post pictures after!! I can't tell you how proud of him I am. He's doing so great, living the dream, and going to school online to get his degree...I really am the luckiest.

Comments

chayna rae said…
Glad you guys are having a fun time together! What degree is he getting?
Kaitlyn said…
Software Engineering - Univ of Phoenix online...seemed easiest while touring and such.

It was a great weekend - I am super bummed that it's over. Ugh. Goodbye is the hardest... :(

Popular Posts