9 Weeks & 1 Day

I am 9+ Weeks pregnant and still don't feel...even 50%. My exhaustion is really getting the best of me. I hope that ends soon because I truly feel worthless. More than that, I am just feeling random pains in my stomach and feel full 100% of the time - but if I don't eat little things throughout the day, the nausea creeps in. Just silly. I even had a little bit of a breakdown on Sunday. Poor Eric. He was so sweet, but didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do either...that's why I cried. A lot. C'est la vie. I just want Baby K to be comfortable and healthy in there!

Want a few pieces of good news? Let's do it!

1. My friend Lisa, who you all so kindly prayed for when she had her baby boy Jaxton, is pregnant again - and it looks like Baby Husmann is healthy and happy in mommy's tummy! What a blessing!


2. My wonderful Mom is coming to visit me one week from today! She'll be in town from Wednesday through Sunday, and I can't wait. She is even getting to come to a doctor appointment - where we will hopefully hear our baby's heartbeat. It's pretty cool I will get to share that with my Mom and husband. That is something I will NOT take for granted. If I lived in California, I bet she would get to come to a lot, but I don't...sadly...so it makes this extra special. As if it needed extra reasons to be special...but you know what I mean. We will also be going to The Silly Goose and The Bluebird Cafe - two of my Mama's favorite Nashville places. So pumped. I just hope I can stay awake. Ha!


3. After my Mom leaves, Eric's parents will be here for a week or so! I love when they visit - it's a blast. Alberta is such a "mom" and really takes care of us. She's lovely. Rick is so mellow, and oh my goodness, Eric is turning into him. It will be a blast, and also super relaxing. I love family visits. (Hint hint.) Also, their best friends just moved to Nashville - so they will enjoy seeing them as well. (Side note: Eric and I just had dinner with the family friends and it really was fun. I loved them all, and they were so welcoming and sweet! It's nice to add to our circle here in Nashy.)


4. Our amazing friend and cleaning lady came to clean our home today! I always feel so much better after she comes. It's the little things, people. :) I'm really looking forward to going home and relaxing because our home will be...cleeeeeeean! Well with the exception of our bed...which is loaded full of stuff that used to be on our floor, but is now on our bed so that our cleaning lady could vacuum. Oops. All that crap may or may not reappear on the floor after work. We'll see how I feel. ;) I kind of already want to go to bed, so I'll be honest, it isn't looking good.


5. We picked dates to fly home for our friends wedding, and to see family and friends. We also might sneak away for a day or two - just for the two of us. A little babymoon, if you will. We'll get to be in Paso, Pismo Beach and all over Orange County. All wonderful - and I cannot wait to enjoy all the things California has that I love. Except vino. I can't enjoy that for like...oh gosh, I don't even want to count.



That's all for now. Photos are coming soon. I finally got the chalkboard I ordered, and plan on taking baby bump pics as things...grow. :) Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and support. It is hard, but I know it will alllllll be worth it...218 days to go. Boom.

Comments

Popular Posts