10 Weeks (& 1 day)

Well kids. I am 10 weeks and 1 day pregnant. :) I saw a cute blog on Pinterest, and was inspired to take cute pictures in front of a chalkboard like this girl did... So here are belly pics 1 and 2.

RIGHT when we found out!!! :) 3.5 ish Weeks.


And this morning...definitely filling out a little - but I am still in my normal clothes. 10 Weeks and 1 Day. Baby K is the size of a PRUNE. (Ew.)


The good news is...I am starting to feel human (I say cautiously while knocking on wood)...!!! It couldn't have happened at a better time because my Mom comes to visit today! But, we're missing a few days...so let me back up a few.

Nothing too major has happened. Things were still rough for a while there, but I started to feel better as each day passed...thank GOD! Until Sunday night. Sunday night I got...siiiiiiick. We had some friends over for dinner, which was lovely and so much fun - but then I basically rushed them out the door because when the door shut, I puked. Nice, right? I felt awful - in more ways than one...for the obvious, puking...and then also for scooting our friends out the door. Luckily, they're cool and understood.

Next night...Eric gets sick. Throws up. Aches. Migraines. Poor kid. Then came Valentine's Day. Eric stayed home from work, and when I got home he seemed a little better. We opened cards and small gifts (since our big gift was the huge bed) and relaxed together all night. It was awesome - we didn't need a big night out. Every day is Valentine's for us! I love that guy.

Today...we're at work..and I leave in a few hours to get my mom!!! It's going to be SUCH a fun trip! That's all for now! XO!

Comments

Popular Posts