Ringing in 2010

There was a lot about 2009 that I liked. There was a lot about 2009 that I disliked a lot. I'm hoping 2010 will be the best year yet! :)

2009 was a huge year for Eric and me... Moving across the country, making new friends, looking for work, getting engaged, visiting friends and family, planning a gorgeous wedding, Eric booking his first tour, moving to another house, and spending so much time together...which I am so grateful for.

Now, it's 2010, and I want to make the very best of it! Here's what has happened so far:

We spent the New Year in Pennsyvania with friends (who also happen to be in the band Eric is playing for). It was so much fun, but absolutely freezing.







On January 2nd, Eric played drums on NATIONAL TV! Five Times August was featured in the CBS Early Show in New York City. Eric, of course, did great, and was showed the most, besides the lead singer. Maybe the camera man had a crush! Haha! Anyway, I am so proud of him, it was great! Then we went up to the Empire State Building... It was like -20* (yes, negative), 40mph winds, and snowing... It was a quick trip, haha! We look a little wind blown in the picture! Then we drove home....we traveled in a car for 1,900 miles in five days!









Now we're home, and enjoying every second of it. I start a little job next week that I am pretty excited about. It doesn't pay, but the connections I could make are beyond worth it! I'm going to be assisting Katie Cook, the host of the CMT Insider. I had lunch with her before the new year came, and she is ADORABLE! I'm pretty excited about it. And she understands if I have to work less here and there for a paying job...so it's going to work out great...I hope! ;)

The most exciting news is...Eric and I are going to be husband and wife in 74 days. :) We leave for California in 61 days...I mean it's going to be fantastic! We're basically done with the planning, but you know it's all the little details in the end that pile up! Then, off to Cancun. :) It's going to be the most amazing honeymoon! We're so excited to spend time with our families...and all of our friends...It's going to be a trip we'll always remember!

Now, we're off to the gym...Getting all ready for the big day!

XOXO, Kait

Comments

Popular Posts