2 Months To Go!

Hi Everyone! Wow, so we're 59 days away...2 MONTHS! I am so excited! We've checked a lot of things off of our list...and invites go out at the end of THIS MONTH! It's so crazy all the little things that add up near the end - Things that are so difficult to do from 2,000 miles away! However, the internet is sure helping make things a lot easier! For example, I just applied for our marriage license online! Also found some amazing flower girl dresses that they're purchasing. We've found a bunch of things for the cermony and reception... It's all coming together, and really getting close! Yay!

There is not much new to report. Eric and I are working out pretty hard...usually every day. Eric has been working really hard on his drumming, learning new programming things, and doing a lot of school work. We even got together with our friends Ryan and Justin, and started a little co-writing group - Ryan (mostly) and I came up with a fantastic melody for a song! Now...lyrics. I'm still looking for full time work, and organizing our new place. It's crazy how things pile up. I swear, I clean ALL day and it's so spotless and looks great, but by the next morning, somehow, it's a disaster again. I can't even imagine what it will be like when (in the very far future) we have children. Yikes. Anyway...That's all I have to report from here...

What's new with y'all?

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts