The CA Portion Of Our Trip

We had the best time in California. We began in CA trying on my dress and it was GORGEOUS! We did the hem alteration, but the rest we'll do a week - yes a week (yikes) before the wedding. Then we got Eric and a few guys fitted for their tuxes. Let me just tell you...he looks good. :) Very good.
We ran errands, got our hair cut, and took our engagement photos...Which turned out great so far! Can't wait to see more.
We met with our awesome Officiant, Garrett at BJ's for dinner to discuss the ceremony.
We TRIED to pick up my hair accessories, and our invitations...but both were wrong. Bummer. But I stayed calm - which people were surprised about, haha. I am not worried yet. They're being fixed, and should be on time.
Our families arranged an early Thanksgiving Dinner for us at Knott's Berry Farm, which was SO fun! How cute are the little one's?











We met with our DJ to discuss song selections and formality of the wedding, and he is sich a pro - it's going to be great! (Robb Thornsberry with Spotlight Productions.)
We had dinner with Eric's folks, drank wine and played Gin Rummy with them...
Eric and my Dad golfed at Trilogy one day, while my Mom and I worked out and then went to my sisters to play with the kiddos.
Eric got terribly sick Friday night, probably from food poisoning...so he skipped out on the USC Homecoming game on Saturday...which was probably a good choice because it was so bad that I myself almost got sick. Yuck. But the tail gate was GREAT! Ryan made YUMMY Eggs Benedict, Dad brought fruit salad and coffee cake, and it was fun to be on campus. I saw a lot of really great friends that I haven't seen since Eric and I moved. It was a good time.








Then that Sunday, it was time for my Bridal Shower and for Eric's Man Shower. They were both SO much fun! I had about 30 people at mine, and Eric had a group of 12 for golf at Birch Hills and beer at the Yard House. My sister and Mom worked so hard to make it such a special day...and it was. Thank you SO much! :) More photos to come...




The next day we relaxed and got organized, and Eric watched the babies while my mom, sister and I went to a Thanksgiving Cooking Class. Yum! Then we hung out for a bit and went back to my parents house to get organized to head back to AZ. On the way to AZ, we stopped at Eric's Uncle's house...He's sick so it was nice to see him. His wife Debbe was so sweet, and Steve is keeping his spirits up and still has an amazing sense of humor. Then we got back to AZ, and packed up...and relaxed with my Mom and Dad. The last day, we golfed and then flew back to Nashville...It was an AWESOME trip! Thanks to everyone.

Now that we're back...we've seen friends and have searched for a new place...More to come on that next post. :)

Comments

Popular Posts