We Live in Nashville...

After packing up my life (and Eric's life) into a 6' x 12' trailer, Rick and Alberta's Ford Truck, my lil' Jetta, and Eric's Jeep...and after driving from California, through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas - we arrived in NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE! 

We're freezing, but have a rad fireplace.  Eric's parents hung out with us for a few days.  We shopped, decorated, shopped more, went bowling, saw a movie, played games, etc...it was great.  We can't wait for more visiters!

We love it.  We love each other.  We love our families and friends - and miss them terribly.  We love our house.  We love our new life together.  :)  Here are some photos...








Eric and I are looking for jobs, he's posting flyers to give drum lessons and to get session work, and we're enjoying the time that we have together...(Eric even gets in some time to play video games with Brett (in CA) online...yes, they're cool.)

I am sending out Christmas cards, so please be sure to email me your address so I don't miss you!

Happy Holidays, ya'll! (haha) XOXO I'll write more about the journey later. MISS YOU GUYS!

Comments

chayna rae said…
yeah someone learned how to add photos! your house looks cute:) hope to visit someday!! miss you!

Popular Posts