Tis' The Season For Time to FLY BY!

Besides being laid off (which actually turned out to be a blessing), life has been SO GREAT!  I've been spending time with Family, Friends, and getting tons of time with Eric.

Eric and I had a week to ourselves.  We went hiking in Griffith Park twice, and watched DVD's and TV shows.  We saw Brett and Chayna twice - which is always fun!  This past Saturday we went to the USC game with my sister and Dad.  It was SUCH a frustrating game - the officiating SUCKED.  Moving on...Then on Sunday we left for ARIZONA!

My parents have a house in Scottsdale so we thought we'd spend time with them this week and relax here.  It's so gorgeous.  We played golf, went shopping, went in the jacuzzi, went hiking, played with my cute little puggies, etc!  It's been great here.  

Tomorrow morning, we have a 9 hour drive to Paso Robles...We'll be going to Noah's battle of the bands show...After that, we'll wine taste with Brett and Chayna, probably golf with Noah, and spend the week through Wednesday morning with Eric's family.  Then head back to LA to do some MAJOR packing for Nashville.  

We put in an application for this ADORABLE house in Nashville.  4 miles from music row.  5 miles from Green Hills.  We are so happy...I think we'll get it! :o)  

So Thanksgiving is only a week after we get back - we'll do Thanksgiving with our families and on the 30th...we're out of Los Angeles - California - the West Coast, at least for a little.  Before you know it, it will be Christmas, then 2009 will begin...I can't believe it.  Time is FLYING BY!  I am so looking forward to see what this move will bring us...but I will miss my family, and my friends so much.  Since we'll (hopefully) have a 3 bedroom house...COME VISIT US!  There will be plenty of room!  :o)  


MORE LATER...off to hike! 

Comments

Popular Posts