33 Weeks + Celery

WOOHOO! Guys... she's almost here!

HOW FAR ALONG?: 33 Weeks. Pretty excited. In a month, she can make her debut any ol' time! Woo!

SLEEP?: Oh man, I wish I had better news y'all. It's getting worse. Not only bathroom breaks, but hip issues, discomfort, hunger... and now, Ukulele is having more seizures, which wake us up. Poor baby girl. More on that later. 

BEST MOMENT THIS/LAST WEEK?: We had a lot of fun last week, but I suppose the best moment (and worst, ha) was the walk through / orientation. It's just great to know we're nearing the finish line, which really, is the start line.

Kitchen... Can't wait to cook some awesome family meals in here. 

Different view: Kitchen into the Living Area.

Want to relax in the back yard? 

Welcome to Casa Kambestad. 
Cooper had a great week, too! He had his first Water Wednesday at school, a sleepover at Nana and Papa's trailer and an awesome golf lesson. This kiddo is the best!

Water Play Wednesday!

Sleepover fun.

He made 3 in the target.

He hit a bunch through the sticks. Working on balance and weight shifting.

Crazy Hair Day (the day before his haircut). Cutie little mohawk!

Post-cut.
We got to see our best buddies, Ryan and Kaeli (and Nana/Papa and Kaeli's folks) at Arrington for a picnic. While I wasn't stoked to be in the heat and watching people drink vino... I still had a nice time with friends and family. Then we had dinner @ home with Nana and Papa.

A little baseball action. Then the guys played cornhole.

Papa and Coop... chillin.

Kristen, Jeff, Kaeli and Nana Alberta.

WORST MOMENT?: Two things...
1. Orientation was good, mostly... but they have some major things to fix. So that was unfortunate to see. But I met with the contractor today, and they appear to be very "on it," so I won't go too deep into it. It's just a bit stressful with a few days to go. And I could do without extra stress.
2. Sweet Ukulele... more seizures and a body rash / sores. I have a call into the vet to see if a medication switch may help... or what the options are. 

MOVEMENT?: Chick is very active, especially when I settle in bed for the night. ;) I hope that isn't an indication of how she'll (not) sleep when she arrives. 

MISS ANYTHING?: Yes. All the things. Breathing normally. Being comfortable. Not being swollen. Remembering things. Being motivated and not sleepy 100% of my life. Not struggling to sit up after laying down. (AKA - not being pregnant.) Wine. Sushi. More wine. Sleep. And more sleep. Oh! And family and CA friends.

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Give me all the sweets. I will kiss those goodbye after baby arrives. At least for a while. 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Not really. Just exhaustion. Ha. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: I think I covered it above. :) Moods have been mostly happy -- but I am not shy about my feelings about being pregnant (sh*t is rough, for me).... and also, I cry... All. The. Time. #emotional

LABOR SIGNS?: Braxton. Not many though, which is cool.

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Flatty flat flat. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: Still on. It's 100* and humid. Won't last. 

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. And exhausted, which can lead to emotional... but I wouldn't classify it as "moody." 

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Same as last week, and the week before! 
  • Closing and MOVING IN THIS FRIDAY / WEEKEND!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!
  • My parents arrival ... in both June and in July (lucky me) 
  • Kim + kids' arrival in June (woo!)
  • Housewarming + Baby Sprinkle 
  • Getting settled 
  • Arrival of baby Lyla
  • Life as a family of 4
  • and so much more!

Comments

Popular Posts