32 Weeks + Squash

Less than 2 months! My boards are getting a little... basic...
because it's getting hard to get on the ground to draw on it. 

HOW FAR ALONG?:
 32 Weeks. Less than 2 months to go, since she's measuring EARLY! Wooo! 

SLEEP?: It's pretty bad, guys. Like, cry-worthy bad.

Not only do I get up a lot to use the bathroom, but my hip slides out of place and it's very painful. Also... get ready... the calf cramps have begun. OUCH! Poor Eric. I wake up screaming, which scares him half to death. 

BEST MOMENT THIS/LAST WEEK?: It was a short week, due to the Memorial Day holiday, which was really nice. The week was pretty good - lots of work, a couples counseling session that was a lot of fun and plenty of family time. 

The weekend (always a favorite) was great. Saturday was busy: party at our friend's home for her 1 year-old grandson, followed by Cooper's friend's 5th birthday at Above All, followed by Captain Underpants! Cooper LOVED the books, and really LOVED the movie! ;) Sunday was a nice day: church (where an amazing friend gave me a wedge pillow to help with sleep and a laundry basket full of baby girl clothes), lunch with the in-laws, a hospital tour to see where Miss Lyla will arrive (also where Cooper was born), followed by dinner at home as a family (including the in-laws). 

Reading Captain Underpants in the morning.

WE HAVE LANDSCAPE, Y'ALL! 

Hospital Tour with Cooper and his new "dog," K-Nash.

I guess my favorite ("BEST") part of the week was... most of it. But one night, as I put Cooper to sleep, we did our usual routine: Prayer, talking a little about our favorite parts of the day, what we're looking forward to, and what we hope to dream about. Then he wanted to say good night to his baby sister. He put his head on my belly, kissed it, patted it, and whispered to it. Lyla obviously already loves him... she moved and kicked all over the place. I think she likes hearing him talk to her. Cooper loved every moment and so did I... I teared up. 

This boy of ours, y'all. He's something special. 

WORST MOMENT?: Stress is in full effect. I'll go into details later. I'm just having a rough time with 2 things... and I can't seem to wrap my head around it. 

MOVEMENT?: She moves a little less, but when she moves I really feel it. 

MISS ANYTHING?: Sleep. Not being uncomfortable. Wine. Sleep. All the sleep. 

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Meh. I don't know. Sweets, I guess. 

ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: I can't think of anything right now. I'm too tired. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: There is no denying, I've been a bit of an emotional lady lately. I had a few breakdowns last week (nothing major, just tears). I have been happy, too - don't get me wrong - but I have noticed an increase in emotional stuff, too.

Re: symptoms: yow. Lots: Heartburn. Waddling. Pain in pelvis. Hip popping out. Swollen like woah. Calf cramps began last night (ouch!), my rapid heartbeat makes even the most routine things (showering, blow drying hair, etc.) difficult., and more. I am tired all. the. time. 

LABOR SIGNS?: Nope. Just Braxton, for now.

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Pretty darn flat. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: Still on, but the humidity and my swelling tells me it won't last too long. ;) 

HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Yes. ;) 

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Same as last week! Plus, going to see the doc again on Wednesday!  
  • Inspection + Orientation at the new house
  • Closing and MOVING IN
  • My parents arrival ... in both June and in July (lucky me) 
  • Housewarming + Baby Sprinkle 
  • Getting settled 
  • Arrival of baby Lyla
  • Life as a family of 4
  • and so much more!


Comments

Popular Posts