A New Blog Coming Soon

That's right.  I'll be moving my blog in the coming weeks. 
 
Here's a sneak peek about WHY I am changing up the way I blog, and what I will be writing about / documenting / rambling on about... ;)
 
Why Blog About This?
My dear, sweet son, Cooper Nash... This is for, and inspired by you.
 
In life, I found that I was always looking forward to something: A trip home, a vacation, a day off from work, etc. And while all of those are nice, what I realized was I wasn't enjoying the journey of getting "there." I wasn't living my life in the present. Now that I have a son, I realize that time goes by far too quickly. {Seriously, where does it go?} So, I decided to blog about my many journeys as a way to ensure that I simply try to enjoy the "now." Because the "now" is pretty great, filled with precious things that I don't want to neglect or miss:  Every smile {and giggle} from my son, every toast with my husband, every {likely failed} recipe I attempt, every FaceTime with my family, every time I get lost or fall down, every moment I get to spend with the people I love, every time I get to do something creative that I enjoy. Every moment - good, bad, or inbetween. Every. Single. Journey. 
 
Afterall, as many wise people have said in one way or another, it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. Or in my case...my many journeys.

Comments

Popular Posts