Past, Present, Future

My amazing friend CASSIE has been blogging about her life recently...her past, present and future...(good blog, check it out). I loved reading about her life, and learning how she became the incredible woman that she is today. She also said that it was good for her...Interesting.

Initially, when I first started this blog, I didn't want to revisit the past because part of my past sucked truthfully. I really wanted to live in and focus on how cool the present was and look forward to my awesome future. I realize now that writing about and thinking about my past might be fun, scary, therapeutic, silly...etc. Sounds like a good time, right?

The question for me is, how far back do I venture? No idea...we'll see where this particular journey takes me... All I know is my past got me here...and I love it "here." Coming soon...

Comments

Popular Posts